The Native American Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charity Promotion

Go down

Charity Promotion Empty Charity Promotion

Post  puparazzi@embarqmail.com Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:14 am

I am working with my charity, Coastal Humane, on our annual fund raiser. I have an opportunity for anyone interested in participating. We are looking for coupons/gift certificates for the walkers. For the coupons, interested people would need to send 100 of them (don't freak out, the redemption rate is about 5-10%). Gift certificates would be gratefully accepted in any amount.

This would give participants the possibility to find some new customers. I would need the items by March 11th at the latest. If you want to send me a coupon code, I would be happy to print out the paper coupons for the goodie bags.

Coastal Humane assists people with unexpected veterinary expenses (accidents, cancer, etc) and also food for those in a financial bind so they don't have to give up a family member due to a temporary financial crisis.

Anyone wishing to participate should e-mail me at puparazzi@embarqmail.com for more details. My address is Lisa Penosky, PO Box 2534, Manteo, NC 27954.

Thanks,
Lisa

puparazzi@embarqmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum